So what can you say about this one? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share this blog post to your family and friends online. And also, visit our website more often for more updates.
It might be embarrassing, yet it is for real that most women are really suffering from different V-problems down there. Most of them are really suffering from strange scents, but then they're too afraid to get checked.
“We’re stuck with this mindset that women are expected to be nice, pretty and for their lady parts to smell really good, like some fake scent. Like you’re going to smell like a gardenia. And that’s just going to make you miserable because that’s not the normal human scent.” Sara Gottfried M.D stated
Here some of the smells that you shouldn't ignore:
1. Fishy scent
- You shouldn't think that this is normal because this is associated with a real medical problem. This can be a sign that you're suffering from bacterial vaginosis or trichomoniasis.
2. Metallic scent
- This is quite normal during your period and if you're doing IT with your partner, but then this should be temporary, if not, better visit a doctor.
3. Yeasty/bread scent
- This is often associated with the yeast infection. If your V releases a bread-like odor, then there's something wrong down there.
4. Musky scent
- This is pretty normal for girls who often wear tight jeans. You better start wearing looser clothes once in a while and start washing with mild soap.
5. Rotten scent
- This isn't normal! If you noticed that your V already smells like an old trash, better get yourself checked IMMEDIATELY!
But still, the main way to prevent bad odors is to clean your V properly.