Pimples not only grow on the face. Other people have pimples on their back. Pimples grow in the part of the body where you usually sweat a lot.
Here are the reasons why pimples develop on your body:
- Putting make up that is not suitable to your skin.
- Dirty hands touching the face. The bacteria is being transferred from the hand to your face that cause pimples.
- Stress can also cause of breakout.
- Genetics. It is hereditary.
- Personal hygiene. Always clean your body properly.
- Avoid eating oily and fatty foods.
So what can you say about this one? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share this blog post to your family and friends online. And also, visit our website more often for more updates.