5 parsley springs
3 liters of water
1 tablespoon of baking soda
1. Slice the lemon and parsley.
2. Boil water for 5 minutes and add baking soda.
3. Let it stand for an hour.
4. Strain the mixture and create at least 1.5 liters of syrup.
5. Add lemon and parsley.
6. Drink one shot glass on an empty stomach.
Below is a video that shows the benefits of the ingredients. Try it and share your experience below. :)
So what can you say about this one? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share this blog post to your family and friends online. And also, visit our website more often for more updates.