Rice Flour has the ability to brighten, tone, increase in collagen, and increase in cell growth. It is also rich in antioxidants, like vitamin E. If you don't have a rice flour, you can always make one by using a mortar and pestle, or any means necessary to create a rice powder.
Green Tea which helps alleviate the puffiness and any red marks on your skin. High as well in antioxidants.
Honey is high in antioxidants, and is a natural antibacterial.
Bowl just a simple bowl. A round open-top container.
Rice Mask Ingredients:
- Prepare the bowl
- Put the 1/2 tbsp of rice flour into the bowl
- Make yourself a cup of green tea, then put a teaspoon of green tea extract into the bowl
- Get a teaspoon of honey, then pour it in the bowl with the rice flour and green tea extract.
- Wash your face
- Apply the mixture in circular motion. Avoid the eye area
- Leave the mixture for about 15-20 minutes
What do you guys think? Share us your thoughts!
So what can you say about this one? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share this blog post to your family and friends online. And also, visit our website more often for more updates.