One of the most common issues among girls is about their monthly period. Some recent studies say that there are certain health issues which can be determined by the color, amount, and the uniformity of the menstruation.
Below is a list of some the diseases:
Polyps in the cervix and uterus
- Breakthrough bleeding happens when there is an unexpected secretion of blood out of the regularly scheduled monthly period. This might be a sign of having a tumor in the cervix or uterus.
Painful and involuntary contraction of the lower abdomen
- When the pain becomes extreme, girls should seek immediate medical attention.
Thyroid and pituitary gland issues
- If the consistency of the blood flow and uniformity becomes less, it might be a sign of thyroid or pituitary gland illnesses.
Color comparable to a cranberry juice
- This is not a serious condition and a normal discharge.
- Irregularities in the schedule might be a sign of hormonal imbalance, which could be a cause of more severe health problems in the long run.
For you to understand the complete picture, watch the video here:
Share this video to your girl friends. :)
Sources: YouTube / TNP
So what can you say about this one? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share this blog post to your family and friends online. And also, visit our website more often for more updates.