Neutralized in a Las Piñas raid by Cebu police, June 18, 12am today. Jeffrey "Jaguar" Diaz and one bodyguard were killed as they were rotating among his 8 houses in Las Piñas. He was tracked there by the Regional Intelligence Division-7 headed by Col. Rex Derilo and Regional Special Operations Group-7 headed by Labagnon's very own Col. George Ylanan. His statement that he was retiring was a lie. Surveillance revealed that he was setting up a new base of operations in Rizal. Cebu exports many things, but we will not export that. Have a great weekend. Source: Tommy Osmeña (Mayor-elect of Cebu City).

From Freeman: Beginnings Like many who fell into the trap of illegal drugs, Diaz' story started in poverty. The second of seven children, he said his family struggled to make ends meet while living in Barangay Duljo - Fatima in Cebu City. His father worked at a shipping company while his mother sold mangoes. He said he had to stop schooling after elementary because his parents could no longer support him and his siblings. To help earn for the family, he would help his mother sell mangoes or run errands for neighbors. Diaz said he could still remember living at an old shack next to a toilet, the odor from which was what filled their nostrils. When rain poured, he and his family would wake up to was-ter streaming through the hole in the roof. One day, he met his wife and, despite the difficulties his family was facing, chose to marry her. This was when he reportedly started selling drugs in small amounts and was lucky to have escaped during a buy-bust operation. To avoid arrest, he would reportedly transfer from one place to the next until intelligence operatives of the Mambaling Police Station tracked him down in Balirong, Naga City. He tried to escape but a gunshot wound to his leg spoiled his plan. "Baligya ko ginagmay ra man to, at large ko, didto ko nadakpan kato'ng naa koy warrant of arrest, naigo ko sa paa didto sa Balirong, Naga, liwas sa pasko… taga station 11 ang nakadakop nako. Nasulod ko sa Bagong Buhay (Rehabilitation Center) January 4, 2005," he said. He was 25 years old at this time and had two children, one three years old and the other nine months old. Prison 'break' Prison, as it turned out, would only lead him deeper into the trade. Diaz disclosed it was behind bars where he got acquainted with big players, especially when he was remanded to the National Bilibid Prison in Muntinlupa City. It was reportedly in Muntinlupa where he got his break when he met a supplier. "Atong naka-adto ko’g Munti naa koy kaila didto mga 2009 padulong na ko mogawas mga tunga-tunga sa 2009 siyam ra ko ka buwan ngadto, nakagawas na dayon ko pag 2010," he said. While inside the jail, he facilitated the trade between his supplier and his men in the field. He would reportedly instruct his men what to do and they would report back to him. His supplier's contact would reportedly deliver the shabu to his contact in Cebu. His business started with one kilo and grew as his network went bigger. "Naay manawag ibiyahe man na nila barko o i-trucking… di parihas sa una nagsugod og usa ka kilo katong naa pa ko didto (Muntinlupa). Sila ra may mangita og paagi, akong tawo sa Cebu ang modawat," he said. This arrangement reportedly lasted for nine month with him inside the jail. When he was released on July 20, 2010, he returned to Cebu and managed the business himself. His presence was not left unnoticed and the police tagged him a top drug personality here. Still, he managed to sustain his business for at least three years until his brothers sat down with him and convinced him to stop. At that point, he also admitted he started fearing for his life and that of his family's. Two years later, he reportedly called it quits. Facing dyRF over the weekend, Diaz said the government can stop the trade if it really wants to and an iron fist like that of Duterte's would help. "Depende sa gobiyerno… kung ila gyung hugtan, mahunong gyud, kung warningan, di mopatoo patyon," he said. And it is death that he is precisely trying to avoid. (Source: FREEMAN) Cebu's top druglord, Jaguar, is dead. Neutralized in a Las Piñas raid by Cebu police less than an hour ago. More details to follow - Tommy Osmeña Posted by Ang Media ni Duterte on Friday, June 17, 2016


So what can you say about this one? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share this blog post to your family and friends online. And also, visit our website more often for more updates.

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter

Post a Comment