So what can you say about this one? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share this blog post to your family and friends online. And also, visit our website more often for more updates.
CEBU – A woman is set to file charges against eight police officers whom she accused of allegedly touching her private part and taking her personal belongings during a drug raid inside her home in Mabolo, Cebu last week.
"Gene", not her real name, claimed to have lost money, jewelries, branded accessories and a laptop when raiding authorities went inside her home on June 15.
She said she was asleep when policemen knocked and entered her home.
She identified the police officers as PO1 Vincent Zozobrado, PO1 Teofilo Solas, SPO2 Dante Villacarlos, PO2 Victor Atto Jr., PO3 Lucito Gonzales, PO2 Feliz Tunacao, PO1 Albert Cabue and PO1 Marlon Acabado.
They allegedly found a sachet of suspected shabu inside her bag but she claimed that it was her boyfriend's and not hers.
After that, police took her upstairs where she was asked to remove her clothes to check if she was hiding illegal drugs under her shirt and shorts.
When she was about to remove her short pants, a police officer allegedly touched her private part, justifying that it was nothing since he was married.
She said other policemen opened the vault in her house and took some of her belongings.
Her lawyer, Atty. Inocencio Dela Cerna, said he will file a case at the Visayas Ombudsman and at the Investigation and Detective Management Branch (IDMB) of the Cebu City Police Office against the eight policemen.
Dela Cerna said they will also file a case against the policemen who asked his client for P100,000, for them to change the inventory of confiscated illegal drugs to a lesser value in order for her to be charged with a lighter case.
Senior Inspector Rulito Supatan, the new Mabolo police chief, said he has spoken with the accused police officers but all of them denied the allegations.
Source: ABS-CBN News