The Department of Justice released an immigration lookout bulletin order (ILBO) intended for government officials who are involved in Bilibid drug trade.
The lookout order will cover the following people involved:
- Former DOJ Undersecretary Francisco Baraan III
- Former Bureau of Corrections Chief Franklin Bucayu
- De Lima’s Driver; Ronnie Dayan
- Former Presidential Anti-Organized Crime Commission Executive Director Reginald Villasanta
- De Lima’s security aide Joenel Sanchez
The DOJ was forced to release the lookout order for De Lima and other officials involve in Bilibid drug trade since Baraan left the country last August to the United States.
So what can you say about this one? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share this blog post to your family and friends online. And also, visit our website more often for more updates.